If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
Compared with traditional printing technology, the digital printing technology of textiles is mainly reflected in the following aspects.
(1) Printing machine has a high precision
Digital printing machine’s precision can reach 1440dpi (Dots Per Inch), while traditional screen printing can only reach 200 dpi. Digital printing picture is rich in color, color transition is natural, the pattern is clear. The sharp increasing of printing precision makes the production of high resolution products as possible, allowing designers to break through the limitations of traditional fabric printing technology and make full use of imagination.
(2) More flexible to print personalized products
There is no need to make the plate, the batch is flexible, it is not limited by the image. And the image can be modified arbitrarily, which can realize the single piece production, also can carry out mass production, the delivery speed is fast. Traditional printing needs to make the plate, process color combination, proofing in advance. The more colors there are, the more plates you need, the longer preparation time will be. And the smaller the batch, the higher the production cost, the slower the delivery speed. Therefore, the traditional printing mode is not suitable for the individual or small batch production according to the requirements of the customer, and it is difficult to meet the personalized demand of modern consumers.
(3) Low energy consumption and low noise
For digital printing, no need to use water and mill base in the printing process. Machine is smart to make use of the ink according its need by the control of computer. During the whole printng process, there are no waste water, low noise. Digital printing is really the clean production technology. Traditional printing need to rinsing with plate. The printed fabric needs a lot of washing and soap to remove the surface color, which not only causes the waste of dyes, AIDS, water resources and energy, but is also seriously polluted.
(4) the combination of digital printing technology and network technology will bring new management system and marketing mode.
The production of digital printing mode occupies a small area and products can be printed in offices and households. And the printed products then can realize e-commerce consumption through the Internet. Consumers can take their patterns and even their own design, personal information and requirements to the producers through the Internet transmission. Producers can arrange the production at any time and later send the products to consumers. While the traditional printing mode needs special sketch room, plate room, capacious printing workshop and water washing after-treatment workshop. The cost for production plant is high, and the labor cost is also high.
(5) The digital printing technology controls the nozzle by smart computer.
Print head will jet micro point on the products to complete a whole picture. The visual color is coherent and clear. Traditional printing is relatively poor in color saturation and level, and it is difficult to describe clear clouds.
(6) Computer editing operation.
In the process of digital printing production, the computer automatically saves the various data, the color data is unchanged during mass production.
(7) Lower costs.
For small batch production, digital printing is cheaper than traditional printing. This will provide a good foundation for the market of multiple varieties and small batches production.
(8) The storage of process files: the data information and process plan required during the digital printing process are stored in the computer, which can guarantee the reproduction of the previous printing. In the traditional production of circular screen printing, the preservation of archives is a troublesome problem. The storage of the manuscript and the round net occupy a lot of space, which is a waste of manpower and material resources, at the same time, storage results are not very good as well.
(10) digital printing belongs to the green production mode. The process of printing is not used water, mill base, no pollution, no noise. Digital printing fundamentally reforms the traditional silk screen printing production and management concept, implements the green production, realizes the development from labor-intensive mode to technology-intensive mode, greatly promotes the technology upgrading, and improves the technical level. Therefore, domestic and foreign industry insiders agree that digital printing technology is one of the key technologies to realize the technological revolution of printing in the 21st century.